Personal Introduction

August 8, 2018


My name is Brandon Chow and I am a third year Mechanical Engineering student expecting to graduate during the Fall 2019 semester. If in need to contact me, my email address is brchow5@gmail.com and my cellphone number is (415)-699-0925. Some of my interests include playing video games as well as participating in various forms of athletics which include weightlifting and bowling. I want to work on the Spartan Superway because I have always had an interest in renewable energy and how we can take advantage of it for our own benefit as a society. In addition, as my personal experiences with public transportation haven't always been the greatest, I strongly advocate projects and research pertaining to improvements or alternative systems of public transportation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 20, 2019 Weekly Blog

April 28, 2019 Weekly Blog

May 8, 2019 Weekly Blog